The Chugach Range is a steep, treeless, and intimidating set of mountains in Alaska where the world's best big-mountain skiers and riders go to test their mettle. It's also the inspiration behind Under Armour's top-of-the-line Men's Chugach GTX Jacket. This premium shell was designed to withstand the worst weather while delivering the breathability needed for demanding climbs and heart-pounding descents.
Three-layer Gore-Tex fabric keeps blinding snow and howling winds at bay, but it still offers ample breathability so that long tours and leg-burning lines don't make you get soaked with sweat on the inside. Core venting lets you blow off steam when the sun's beating down on a warm spring day, while the adjustable hem, cuffs, and hood keep snow out on deep days. The internal pocket is equipped with a detachable goggle chamois in case your lenses get fogged up, and The Wire phone tether acts as backup in case you drop your phone from the lift.
- Technical shell for the most challenging conditions
- Gore-Tex 3-layer is highly breathable and waterproof
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in
- Zippered underarm vents help you stay cool
- Stretch powder skirt keeps snow out
- The Wire phone tether prevents mishaps on the lift
- Detachable goggle chamois cleans foggy lenses
- Adjustable hem and cuffs seal out elements
- Item #UND01CA
Under Armour Chugach GTX Jacket - Men's C525Q3Y2