Normal is boring. Besides, maybe you're looking for a more unique insulation option than the basic puffy vests and zip-up parkas that saturate the market. The North Face Women's Far Northern Capelet is made with lofty 550-fill RDS (Responsible Down Standard Certified) goose down and a DWR-treated face fabric to keep you warm on chilly commutes to coffee shops, filling the void on days when a vest is too little but a jacket is too much. The double-breasted, snap-front design is entirely cozy and anything but basic.
- Cozy warmth somewhere between a vest and jacket
- Unique cape-like design with snap-front design
- Fluffy 550-fill goose down keeps you toasty
- Down insulation is Responsible Down Standard certified
- DWR treatment shields you from light snowflakes
- Item #TNF02SW
The North Face Far Northern Capelet - Women's GY37GQO3