The Patagonia Men's Down Sweater is a lightweight down jacket for staying warm during winter activities. The jacket is full of 800 fill power goose down inside of a durable 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell to surround your upper body with warmth. The shell is windproof to block gusts and is also coated with a durable water repellent to deter light snow. When you're not sure what the weather has in store, it compacts down into it's own chest pocket, ready when the weather turns without taking up space or weighing down your pack. A chin guard protects your neck from getting pinched when zipping all the way up and elastic cuffs wrap softly around your wrists to keep warmth inside. Wear the sweater alone or underneath a hardshell for a complete winter package.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Patagonia Men's Down Sweater
- New shell fabric has an updated ripstop pattern, and like the liner, is still a 100% recycled polyester fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Traceable Down (third-party-certified, non-live-plucked, non-force-fed) 800-fillpower goose down
- Updated fit is more contoured and has a longer hem
- Center-front vislon zipper has wicking interior storm flap and zipper garage at chin for next-to-skin comfort
- Two secure handwarmer pockets have vislon zippers and garages internal zippered chest pocket self-stuffs and has a carabiner clip-in loop
- Comfortable nylon-bound elastic cuffs seal in warmth
- Hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cordlocks at front hem
Patagonia Men's Down Sweater 10252805