The Arc'Teryx Men's Arenite Jacket is a fleece jacket for all sorts of outdoor fun. Cool, windy fall and the cold, dead winters, the Cobblecomb™ fleece is a polyester/elastane blend that stretches for movement. Saunter around the park on your break or trek far and wide across more technical terrain, the durable fabric will insulate your upper half against the cold temperatures. Zip in and snuggle against the collar and the high pockets won't interfere with your pack or harness. All in an athletic fit that hugs the body nicely.
Products on Sale are Discontinued Styles or Colors.
FEATURES of the Arcteryx Men's Arenite Jacket
- Soft, inner face-fabric is comfortable next-to-skin
- Athletic fit and stretchy fabric allows you to move more freely
- Gusseted underarms
- Tall collar
- Full front zip with chin guard
- Two hand pockets with laminated zippers
- Combining the warmth and moisture wicking properties of polyester with the stretch performance of elastane fibers
- Taller collar has a snug but not binding fit that seals out drafts and layers easily under a shell
- Full length front zipper makes it easy to get on and off and can be unzipped with a single hand for immediate ventilation
- Articulation and anatomic patterning combine with gusseting under the arms to provide exceptional ergonomic performance
Arcteryx Men's Arenite Jacket 10281152